Security Alarm Monitoring Advice
Security alarm service advice in Central Texas.
Top alarm system advice; don’t sign a long-term contract, don’t agree to a credit check & do your math long-term. Central Security does not have a long-term agreement to establish services, only requires a 90-day notice to cancel. Central Security does not charge for standard service calls or basic replacement parts. Full-Service security alarm, fire alarm, access control, and video surveillance system in Central Texas.But wait, there is more
ADVICE ON GETTING SECURITY ALARM MONITORING SERVICE
- Make sure your alarm company is reporting all alarm system events to Central Station; This should include: arm, disarm, all troubles and all alarms. Some discounted alarm companies only report alarms with no details of the alarm. Central Security is a full reporting and recording alarm system company and we know how to program alarm systems to report and record all events.
- Don’t sign a long-term contract to get a security alarm system or monitoring service, the industry standard is 3 years. Other alarm monitoring contracts are 5 to 7 years in length. Central Security requires an only a 90-day notice to cancel the home security service.
- Don’t agree to a Credit Check or give a Social Security number to get home security alarm monitoring. This is often a sign that your information and monitoring service contract is going to be sold or traded off. Central Security wants to remain your security alarm system provider for life.
- Make sure the alarm system company, sales rep, and installer are licensed and have identification. The Texas Department of Public Safety issues identification cards to all licensed individuals and companies. These can be verified thru Texas DPS.
- Make sure security monitoring Central Station monitoring center is a “Five Diamond Certificate” rated company. The Central Station Alarm Association post what monitoring centers operate under strict standards and at no charge issues certificates.
- Make sure your security system technician knows what he is doing and explains how to operate the security system.
- Know how to manually test your monitoring system for communication with the central station. Test your alarm system periodically to make sure everything works.
- Only use wireless equipment or devices as a last resort.
- Make sure all living in homes of age are involved in process of getting monitoring service. Keep it simple.
A. Know who to call
B. Know your account number
C. Know your abort code
- Check with the local municipality to see if an alarm permit is required. Central Security will give notice of proper permits if required upon activation. If you have a home security burglar alarm system already in your home, more than likely the alarm system will work fine and can be reprogrammed to work with any alarm system monitoring center.
View Your Home From Anywhere!
Our main aim is to provide you with the best experience while handling security cameras and alarm systems installation in Central Texas. Thus, our team of experts focuses on the incorporation of the latest technology, simple installation process, and easy upgrade to let you enjoy all the benefits of security cameras & alarm systems installation without putting much effort into maintenance
When it comes to video surveillance systems and security camera systems, Central Security is a leader in Central Texas. We have decades of experience both designing and installing video systems of all types. Whether you have a need for a simple system to see visitors at your front door or you need a sophisticated multiple camera video recording system for a large facility, Central Security can make it happen. Central Security provides only quality equipment and professional installation at an affordable cost.
Central Security has your home video security needs thoroughly covered. We can position attractive, discrete cameras both inside and outside as needed. With digital video recording, you’ll have a video record of every visitor that approaches your home. You can monitor your babysitter or maid. Your recorded videos can be reviewed or retained for viewing at a later time. Would you like to see what’s happening when you are not home? You can view the video from your cameras in real-time on your iPhone, iPad, or smartphone. We have you covered.
Central Security has extensive experience designing and installing video systems for large facilities. We can design a sophisticated system tailored for your specific needs and deploy it using quality, affordable components. Our technicians are highly trained professionals with the experience to tackle any challenge your facility may offer. All Security Pro consultants and technicians receive continuous ongoing education in best practices and are state-certified.
Call us today for a free quote!!We are looking forward to hearing from you.