PowerSeries NEO –
Next Generation in Home Security Burglar Alarm Systems
PowerSeries Neo captures the flexibility of a modular, hardwired security alarm system with the simplicity of a wide range of wireless security alarm system devices and peripherals, resulting in a ground-breaking comprehensive and versatile hybrid alarm system suited for small business structures through to large-scale commercial applications.
Next generation home security monitoring products and service by Austin Central Security burglar alarm company. Four control panels ranging in capacity from 16 to 128 zones provide PowerSeries Neo with a reliable heartbeat to cater to a range of security system installations with even the most demanding partitioning requirements. The Neo security alarm panels fully integrate with the extensive selection of PowerG- enabled devices which have been created with simplicity of installation and user-friendliness in mind. A wide range of security alarm devices leverage the most innovative technologies to capitalize on the convenience, versatility and superior capabilities which the 2-way wireless PowerG technology offers. PowerSeries Neo security alarm devices require minimal installation time due to less wiring requirements, allowing for installation of devices in even the most challenging areas. The broad selection of devices includes PowerG-enabled motion detectors, contacts, wireless keys and various life- safety devices such as smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Designed with a scalable approach to cater to future needs, the vast selection of available devices and peripherals available for PowerSeries Neo is seamlessly integrated with an exceptionally comprehensive remote service software suite to support innovative leading-edge features such as alarm verification and remote diagnostics.
Infused with PowerG 2-way wireless communication, PowerSeries Neo’s revolutionary technology forms the core of an unprecedented line-up of features designed to decrease operational costs for dealers while providing ultimate reliability for end users.
- Multi channel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology enables the system to hop between wireless frequency channels to ensure the seamless transmission of secure communications between the security alarm devices and the alarm control panel.
- Adaptive Transmission Power translates into up to eight years of battery life for the security alarm system’s devices and peripherals, reducing battery- replacement incurred costs.
- High transmission ranges allow for security alarm devices to reliably communicate within up to 2km/1.24 miles line-of-sight, therefore reducing the cost of installing additional repeaters to service larger premises.
- TDMA synchronized communication technology prevents messages from colliding by splitting channels into various time slots, allowing for an increased amount of data transmission and ensuring that devices are able to consistently communicate when needed.
- 128 bit AES encryption offers exceptionally high level of protection against analysis tools and digital attacks.